New Features of the Abel Website
Tuesday, 16 February 2010
We recently completed an upgrade to our website and introduced several new features to make your interaction with the site easier than ever before. Many of these came directly from client feedback. We hope you like what you see, and we will be introducing even more features in the coming months.
Here are the new features you’ll find on abelcine.com.
- International Ordering – We are now able to accept orders from our international customers online. Payment through Google Checkout offers fast and secure credit card processing. Now, you have access to our many exclusive products, as well as gear from most of our manufacturers. Click here for our complete International Sales Policy.
- Track Your Order – Visit the Orders History section of your account to see the status of all your transactions on abelcine.com, including Sales and Rental quote requests. For online purchases, we’ll update your order status as it’s processed, and your tracking number will be available once it’s shipped.
- Request a Sales Quote – We’ve streamlined the process of getting a Sales Quote for your equipment list. Now, all the items that require a quote show the manufacturer’s list price. Simply select your desired quantity and click the “Add to Quote” button. Continue adding items to this quote, and submit it when you are done. You can even put items that we sell online onto your quote request. Just remember that if you want something shipped quickly, without waiting for a quote, you’ll have to start a new order. A sales rep will get back to you within two business days with your custom quote.
- Wish Lists – Not ready to purchase yet? Save equipment that interests you to your wish list for quick reference later. This feature is only available to registered users of our site.
- Resources at Your Fingertips – Abel’s about more than just top-notch gear; what sets us apart is our knowledge base. Now, all our technical resources are available right on the product pages. If we’ve posted an article or blog about a particular product, you can find it under the Related Products section on the bottom, right of page.
- Stay Connected – There are now more ways than ever to keep up to date on all Abel’s news and goings-on. Besides the main website, we have our blog, CineTechnica. All our educational videos are available on both Vimeo and YouTube, and now you can follow us on Twitter – twitter.com/abelcine. And, don’t forget to sign-up for our informative email lists that are tailored to your interests.